Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Colorblock

Yeah, so I took one of those infamous bathroom 'in the mirror' shots. Hey, it was the only way I could get a full shot of my outfit with casual strolling up to my boss and politely asking him to take a picture of today's ensemble for my blog.


I just really loved the way my legs looked in these tights. (I love my legs anyway, for those of you who didn't know.) I love the black shoes with the black tights.


The basic black and the color splash of pink, I also love. I don't usually wear pink (or any color this loud, for that matter) but I had to add something to break up the monotony. I am also head over heels for the skinny belt. I think this is simply because I love anything that accentuates my 'new' waist. (I've recently lost a couple inches. Yay me!)

3 comments:

Joe said...

Hey Nicole,
Thanks for the comment on the New development. Yep I love..nuff said lol.

Now I like the outfit. Its very nice and you make it look good.

Keep writing and I look forward to your follow up post. And if you didn't know that's me in the picture dancing in New Development. LOL

Anonymous said...

I like it! It looks great. :] The pink is perfect.

Nicole said...

J: THNX!! That's you??! You were gettin' down weren't you?! LOL I love that post even more now just because of that picture!!! U r a trip!

Apricot: THNX!! I try!