Friday, September 12, 2008

5 wheels

So...in celebration of my birthday (that was four days ago), a friend and I decided to do something this weekend. A trip to the movies was her proposal and I (because I really would like to see the new Tyler Perry movie) accepted. However, while drudging through my last few minutes of "work," I received a call from her informing me that there had been a small change to the plan. Enter her boyfriend, a mutual friend (and her boyfriend). I am now officially the 5th wheel. At some point, I'm sure I'll get used to this seeing as how hanging out with other single women is slowly but surely becoming a thing of the past. Although I said it, I have yet to understand how this is truly in celebration of my birthday. Why would I want to be reminded of this cavity? I want to see the movie but 'To see or not to see?' That is the question.

No comments: