Thursday, December 18, 2008

There Was The One

...There was the one that made me feel like nothing else mattered. There was the one who made sleep easy. There was the one who made it impossible to stay mad. And there was the one. He was the one.
...He was the one my mother loved. He was the one who loved me unconditionally. He was the one who waited for me. He was the one who taught me. He was the encouraging one. He encouraged me to believe in me.
...I left him. I was too blind to see. He was the one. Stupid me.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Hey Nicole thanks for always being an encouragement to a brother. Yeah dating, relationship, and all that is just what you said: A Learning Experience. I just wish our choices didn't cost us so much. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that you get the gift you want most. Write on my Sister.

E said...

Very good post! Sometimes we have to learn from our mistakes and even though it can be hard to see at times everything happens for a reason.

Nicole said...

Thanks guys!!