Friday, June 12, 2009

Blogworthy


Hello all!! I took this picture of a flower given to me by a co-worker and just couldn't resist the urge to blog. To me, it just screamed BLOG!! So, here goes!
It's been a while and a lot has changed but one thing remains the same. I don't think I'll ever be content until I've done what it is I think I was born to do. And that is be a musician. I mean, it won't be so until I've had the chance to spread my musical wings and (as predictable as it sounds...) fly. I feel like a caged bird and I, not unlike Maya Angelou, know why it sings.
Oh! And I've decided to remain single until I'm thirty...it's just not worth it right now.





4 comments:

Joe said...

Welcome back and 30???? LOL

E said...

Pretty flower :)And yes follow your heart! I know music is probably not easy to get into but I am a firm believer that determination and hard work always pay off! Good Luck!!

Nicole said...

LOL, thx & yeah, J. Thirty. I've come to the conclusion that I need to give (myself &) the guys I seem to attract time to mature....but yeah, I don't intend on making a living in music (that's what my degree [& student loans] are for). I just would like to spend more time playing. I just enjoy the creative outlet. It would be nice if someone would pay me though...hehe

how to ollie said...

I'm always on the lookout for great blogs, seems you have a great one here. Diamond in the rough.